Blooming Where Planted

Sunday, December 10, 2006

White Elephant!

Yea!! My present arrived today! I participated in an online white elephant exchange organized by my friend at HalfPintHouse. Here's what Jennifer sent me:

Here's the goods before I opened them..


Lo and behold it's a cookbook to romance my husband & a cute Christmas pad and decoration!


A close-up of the book:


The notepad and snowman were so cute! And thank you, thank you, thank you, for the cookbook!! It absolutely made me laugh out loud when I saw it. And here's why it's so funny that you should send it -- Greg is always teasing me saying "Gosh I wish you'd cook more around this house." Totally in jest because, really, he prefers to do the cooking and though I love it, I'm always up for his cooking. So, he saw that and we both just cracked up!! Guess, I need to get in the kitchen and start cooking!! :) Ha! It was great! Thank you!!!

I mailed my White Elephant on Friday, so mine should be getting hers any day!


Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Giggle. Pretty funny!

9:25 AM  
Blogger martha said...

now that is a classic white elephant gift. isn't that humphrey bogart? and now for the suspense--will the book be able to deliver on its promise?:)

10:35 AM  
Blogger Gamajoba! said...

Exactly! I will have to give it a whirl when he gets back in town this weekend! :)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Miss Notesy said...

How fun! I'm still waiting for mine. :-)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

The cookbook looks like a gem! ;)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home