Blooming Where Planted

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Feel Good Movies

Ok, so I will confess: I am watching Home Alone eating homemade Kettle corn. I love these 2 movies. For some reason they are just feel good, funny, remind me of good memories movies. Other movies that I love to watch during the holiday season: the Claymation movies Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph, and The Night Before Christmas. I will watch Dr Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and then I will start watching the classics! I love this season -- the pumpkins, the fall decorations, & then the Christmas buzz of it all.

I begin traveling again this week, so I will be busy and probably blogging alot if time allows. I was so glad to get away for the weekend with Greg before we both go crazy busy for the next 5 months. Here's to all the fun stuff awaiting us!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home