Blooming Where Planted

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Friends of Ole

Today has been a day of good news! I was able to get in touch today with two of my dear friends from childhood: Kirsten & Taylor. They are twins. We grew up across the lake that was in our neighborhood. Even when my family moved across town when I was in High School we still kept touch. Then college came. Then no more contact. Until today(8yrs later)!! I will hopefully get to see both of them when I visit my family in 2 weeks. They are such a blessing to me and I'm so excited beyond words that I can't explain in writing what I've felt today. I do believe the Lord brought us back together for a reason. We all had been thinking of each other at the same time! How funny is that!? I will post pictures when I get back in a few weeks.

On another side note about friends, my best friend Carolyn is back in the States! And yes, we have already spent a week together! lol :) She came to see me and we just hung out, went hiking, and laughed lots.

And in the same time, my other best friend Katie, had her baby boy--Ezekial! I am so excited for them too. Life is exciting and I'm so blessed to have such great friends to share it with -- happy and sad.

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home