Blooming Where Planted

Monday, September 25, 2006

Dominos


Earlier last week we went to a friends house to eat chili and play dominos. We have all been playing dominos for quite a few years now -- in fact, before Greg and I were even dating, we both were at this same friends house and spent the whole evening on the game sitting next to each other, cheating, and playing the game (a.k.a. flirting with one another rediculously!). Just makes me laugh to think back to the things we used to do to each other when we were both in denial about liking each other. Our friend to this day, doesn't let us sit next to each other for a game anymore! I just had to post tonight how much I love my husband. He makes me laugh and is always so good to me.

The picture up above is us at our annual Palooza event that took place about 3wks ago. I'd never been to a demolition derby until I met him. Now he has me hooked on them. Ah yes... I love you handsome!

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home