Blooming Where Planted

Friday, December 08, 2006

Keeping Above Water

Well, I've survived the week after being gone from my office for 12 days! Between traveling and having the flu, I've just been swimming this week with stuff. Am very glad for the weekend. I've finalized my travel schedule for January and made my deadlines for Christmas gifting for our Agency. I've got 6 clients currently that I will be getting baskets done for and delivering over the next week and a half. Am very excited for this!

This weekend my husband and I will be FINALLY getting the Christmas lights on the house. Between the weather and his travel for bball, it has been delayed a few times. :) Will also be getting the house cleaned and ready for our Holiday Party next weekend. I think we've got just about all 50 or so people RSVP'd, so this will be quite the event! Will be sure to post pics afterwards.

I've ordered one of Greg's Christmas presents, and am getting the menu ready for Christmas, as we're hosting this year for my family and any friends who're around.

Oh yes...one more thing.. I AM MAILING MY WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT THIS WEEK(tomorrow, actually)!! Apologies for the delay. I, however, had to find the right kind of packaging. :) Will post pics, so keep looking.

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home