Blooming Where Planted

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Weddings, Adoption, & Other Random Thoughts

Here is my handsome husband at his brother's wedding! I love weddings now. I mean, I've always enjoyed weddings, but since I've been married, I've loved the ceremony so much more. I love listening to the vows, sermon, & the rituals. Maybe it's because they all have so much more meaning to me. I just have to say this evening that I love my husband so very much. He is my completer and protector. He makes me laugh and he comforts me. I love you babe!

Augh...it has been a VERY LONG WEEK. I will not discuss or process at this time on the blog, but I am so very thankful for 24hrs off before I go 100% again.

I am finally on my weekend now as of this afternoon! I have tomorrow off before I head back into a busy week -- I'll only be in the office on Tuesday this week, while I'll be out the remainder of the week travelling for classes and also attending activities for the National Adoption Initiative. Just a few stats to throw out for those in Colorado: 777 children are free to adopt(parental rights have been terminated) currently in the State. There are 37 of those kids in my home county. At any rate, the link above is worth checking out. I have a wonderful opportunity to go to a fundraiser for a local Adoption Agency next week and am excited to see how Faith Partners will get involved even more at the local level.

Now, since I'm home & have had some dinner, I get to watch my favorite (and yes, somewhat cheesy) tv show, 7th Heaven.

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home