Blooming Where Planted

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Relieving Gas Pains

So with gas ranging anywhere between 3.25 and 3.40/gallon here in town, I will be taking some extra steps to alleviate my gas pains--for the price of 1 1/2 weeks worth of gas in my car, I can ride the bus for an entire month. SOOO...beginning next month, I will be riding the Metro 5 days a week. Believe it or not, there is an Express Commuter Bus that leaves from the Forest here and goes all the way downtown to the main station. (which is only 2 blocks from where the County Parking Garage is at that I normally drive to and then walk). The bummer? My work schedule just jumped an extra 3hrs a day doing this; not because of driving times, but because of pickup & drop off schedules when it runs back and forth. Is it worth it? Well, I will let you all know!

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home