Blooming Where Planted

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Post Christmas


Well, we have almost finished Christmas! We meet with Greg's family on New Year's, and that will pretty much be all.

We started our Christmas with having some friends over for a small & intimate Christmas dinner, which really was a wonderful time. We fixed Prime Rib, Vegetable Au Te, fresh rolls, and a Cafe Chardoney. Our friends brought wonderful desserts and Tom & Jerry's to finish the evening off -- it was a fun and relaxing time!! Both of us have lived here in the Springs for almost 9yrs and have really made some great friends, which have become a form of family for us. What a great season to gather and enjoy those you love! We then headed out the next morning for my family's house and spent 3dys playing in the snow, opening presents, going to movies, & venturing to Estes for a winter drive/hike through the Park.

My highlight for Christmas this year: Greg developed several wedding photos and had them all matted, framed, & in collage form!!! They are simply wonderful!! I've got three collages to hang and have a few single frames as well to place around the house. We'd had a few pics done initially when our wedding was, but in the midst of moving, etc. pics couldn't be an option because of space. He then topped it off with new candles for my candelabras & new bubble bath from my most favorite store ever--Bath & Body Works. Ah yes...he did quite well. :) I on the other hand, had a travel bag personalized & "accessorized" for his reffing, as his old one was quite worn and not quite large enough. Now he has extra space and new ref shirts, etc. to go with it! He's already using it.

I know I've been a picture posting fool lately, but here's some photos of our holidays! Enjoy(especially you Grandma!!)....





The Christmas Dinner Table


Greg opening his new reffing bag





This was my 'early' Christmas present: Greg built a mantel for one of our fireplaces!! I love it handsome. :)




This was the first picture I opened. He had it framed with the matte all our friends signed at the wedding.



Here we are 'matching' for Christmas morning



My little sister with Milo



The first collage I opened!!


Our '2006 Christmas in Estes' photo



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone!

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home