Blooming Where Planted

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Slacker Is Back

I am welcoming myself back into the land of Blog world! Below I have posted some pictures on behalf of those who have been wondering how my belly looks. (Ceccy, so sorry for taking so long!)

The past month has been very rough for me physically. I have dealt with colds, flu, and sickness for at least 16wks of my pregnancy(I'm currently in week 19!). Today was supposed to be my first day back at work in 14days after coming down and recuperating from pneumonia. However, I am going to be out on bed rest for at least another week. I have been on bed rest and will be slowly easing back into a daily routine. Has been rather discouraging, as this has not been an easy pregnancy for me. At any rate, the baby is healthy and doing fine and I am being diligent as possible to rest and get fully healthy and recuperated.

Enjoy the pics below! I should be back to a more 'normal' blogging schedule once again!











--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie:) You look cute with a belly:) I don't know if you saw my bulliten on myspace in March, but Will and I are expecting our second one too:) I am almost 9 weeks preggy. This pregnancy has been rough for me too, I thought my first one was bad, boy was I wrong. I hope you get better soon and start to enjoy your second trimester:) Love you dearly!!!

Angela

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home