Blooming Where Planted

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Burgers, Brats & Bellies

Nothing like good clean 'nothing' for a 3 day weekend! Below are pics from the past weekend out at Greg's family farm. The wheat was extremely lush and green--quite the change from the past 4yrs I've been in the family.





Here we are with Greg's middle brother, sister-in-law and our niece:



Below are just some of the wind towers that have been installed on the Davis properties:






My sister-in-law and I going belly to belly. Obviously I lose in this category! (not that I'm disappointed!):


Greg with Uncle Harry & Uncle Dave:



My niece didn't want to think about food when she could be playing outside (without her shoes, of course...)

And this just proves that boys never grow up and they're never too old to play with toys...



Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home