Blooming Where Planted

Friday, May 25, 2007

14 weeks & 4 days

That's right! 14wks & 4dys is the magical number in this house -- the 'due' arrival date of our daughter! Definitely am at the counting down stage and getting excited - and nervous - and anything else in between. :)
I'm tired and EXTREMELY hungry all the time now. This is a switch, as the first 4 months I didn't have any kind of appetite or too many cravings. Not the case now. lol. I do feel that I eat constantly, but the weight is still not going on. Tis ok. Least I am not losing, and that is what matters most. Until it does, milk shakes and pizza - here I come...

Below are some recent pictures of baby and I. Hope you enjoy!




Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!!! :) Cute pics!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such a cute belly! Lucky you that you aren't getting stretch marks!! I wasn't so lucky:(
I hope I am lucky this time around:) As tired and achy you will become these last three months, try and enjoy them:) Go out on many dinner and movie dates as possible and pamper yourself..tell Greg to get you a day at a spa...refreshing:) Love you girlie!!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home