Blooming Where Planted

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kaileigh Michelle

She's here! Our daughter, Kaileigh Michelle was born last Saturday, September 8, 2007 at 2pm. She weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 20 inches long.

check out www.belliblossom.com/davis for some great photos as well.

Below are some pics of the new family:

Only seconds old!


All clean after my hospital bath. I'm told that my daddy went with me while mommy was recouperating from my very fast arrival!



Our first Family photo!


A very proud daddy

Headed home from the hospital as 3!


Kaileigh loves her Grandpa!

Aunt Rachael & Uncle Joel love on Kaileigh



First Bath





























Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home